Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)

Go down 
+4
Firas7
Dart Dragoon
Anbu Soulja
Itsjustme_oOo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:36 am

*disappointed look in face* i guess you guys dont really care much about Bounty Hunters but apparently i got nothing against them......other than they win tournaments -.- but anyways ill go see whats wrong you guys are either with me or against me........* i run to Bounty Hunters........* Oh wait Bounty Hunters is that way xD well cya * runs where Bounty Hunter's is at*
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Decks : Armed Dragon
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:10 pm

This is a character from the MMORPG Warhammer and he is a character who I have, hope he is eligable for entry.

Character name: Ignus Ironbeard
Race: Dwarf (Warhammer)
Job: Ironbreaker (Defensive Warrior)
Special Ability: Oathbearer (He connects his flesh and soul with an Ally making any damage suffered from his "Oath-Friend" taken by himself as he would sooner die than see harm come to a friend, Any beneficial abilities the Oath-Friend has will be shared with the Ironbreaker) I doubt this will have any combat bonuses as it is not a Fighting RP though this is his ability and he may use it from time-to-time to gain the bonuses of his allies or give them positive effects he has.
APPEARANCE:
RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Ironbreaker1
=========================================================================================

Ignus was sitting atop a small hill looking over the small meeting "Ack! this is all of the clan that shown itself?.. hmph! well I may aswell get to it I'm allready late" said Ignus who then followed his speech with a hearty swig of his mug of Ale and a staggered walk down the hill to greet his friends.
"Hey lads dunno how ya survived wi'out me to be honest". Ignus removed his helmet revealing a large orange mowhawk with a massive beard with two large golden rings running through his moustache, he shifted his facial hair to the side revealing a jolly smile to his comrades.

Last edited by Anbu Soulja on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewforum.php?id=55
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:10 pm

"Well well....Long time no see Ignus, where've you been ya ol' coot?"
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

Number of posts : 83
Favourite Decks : Super Special Fun Fun Otk
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Shield2

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm

My character is that what i posted at Role Play.

Freed is walking and thinking.
*Why am i wasting my time?I got to find my deck....THis deck is good too.....but....Not the same....But where the hell i would find it?*
Walks up the hill but he fell off and ride down.
Damn!-Shout a big-
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 am

"Ahem! ol' coot? Dart, 130 is quite young an dashing by a Dwarf standards all have you know." Ignus chuckled and took another gulp of his Ale he wiped his beard of his beverage dropped the mug and looked in aw as he spotted a figure cascading down the same hill he had just came down from himself. It was "Freed" shouting as he plummeted downwards at an alarming speed.

Last edited by Anbu Soulja on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:14 am

Freed hardly get up
THis is not my day -sigh-
-stand up and begin to dust his clothes and check his stuff is something is broke-
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:07 am

"He is still bloody clumsy" Ignus said as he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Wonder how long it'll take the lad to see us over here?.. Bah! stuff it.. Oi! Freed o'er 'ere!" Ignus yelled as he smacked his right-handed Mace off of his off-handed Shield attempting to signal to Freed.
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

Number of posts : 141
Favourite Decks : LaDD, Mahine Beatdown, Burn
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:42 am

Lucarios just smiled and looked at the apparition of the othehr two team mates.
"Great... many team mates... taht's just great... but..."- rolls his red eyes to the direction Ilo ran.
"He is kinda impuslive.. doesn't he...?"- Laughhed a bit, and looked at the two new apparitions.
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 am

Freed find his cards on the ground*damn this hill*
-begin to pick up them-then he hears the sound of Ignus and look up at him
A minute i pick up my cards!
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:16 am

* finds Bounty Hunters base* What happend here??? i mean its just deserted it...... i mean it looks...... BEAUTIFUL!!!!! yay and no ones in there =] * walks in Bh's Base* hmm i wonder why its so dark....... wheres that light switch??? *finds light switch and turns it on* WHOAH! i never knew Bh had so many beautiful stuff here..... A pool, 1235 bathrooms, 1235 rooms and the Leader's room with the asst. Captains room!!!

Voice: Look at the sign next to u

hmmm ok looks at sign * 32416485165 beds and much much more* O.o oh my God thats alot!

Voice: Not that sign the other one -.-

Oh my bad *looks at sign next to him* whoever shall enter this base shall feel the wrath of the all mighty guardian!* Guardian??? lol i aint afraid of no guardian.........WAIT! who was just talking to me i thought this place was abandoned.......

Voice: Its me the Guardian of Bh i protect Bh from all evil and all who come in without permission!

well for one im not evil
2. theres no one to get permission from -.-
3. if ur a guardian and u protect Bh then y didn't u protect it from watever happend here ?

Guardian: I am the one who witnessed everything Loger thought that there was no point in a team so he deactivated Bh causeing evreyone to leave for the other questions....... DONT QUESTION ME!

lol ok anyways what does it mean feel the wrath ?

Guardian: u shall face me in a duel if u win i shall give u a tour of everything here and possibly let u live here BUT if u lose u shall tell me everything u know where u came from and how u knew about Bh and so forth NOW do i make myself clear?

umm sure i guess THINKING: i dont know wat u just said xD

Guardian: ALRITE NOW WE DUEL!

umm excuse me how can i duel u if i have no cards xD

Guardian: Oh O.o ur right well have this stupid Kuriboh deck i found ill win for sure now!

Kuribohs are not stupid -.- just those who cant use them are stupid xD anyways lets duel!

*video of the duel xD*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82bc1AVTUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01qnjXdl8_Q

*duels done xD forget g009 pertend it says Guardian xD*

well wat do u tihnk ?

Guardian: i never seen anyone use Kuribohs like that much less avoid getting hit by my dragons and only losing 200 Lp

ehe anywys guess i can live here and i wish i can only flush all 1235 toilets at the same time =[ lol anyways is there like a place where i can contact my friends?

Guardian: Yes let me show u * Guardian thinking: I cant belive it this is the guy i was sent the vision to ? he looks weak.........*

finally i can call my friends......umm i hope lucario has a phone thingy in his ears.....

*calls out to Lucario*

Lucario come to Bounty Hunter's Base and bring the whole crew theres something u have to see here!

Guardian: NOW DONT MOVE! * points sword at me*

WHAT!!!! i thought u said i can live here???

Guardian: Yes u can but i never said for how long

Why u sick little! *takes sword out xD*

now we both have to face each other not in a duel but in a life or death match

Guardian: Well u ARE full of surprises *Guardian thinking: i hope this guy passes the test or else its the end for all of us.....*

the sun sets as ilo and the Guardian fight till the end.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok sorry if i made like my own fan fic thingy but i wanted to have fun xD so just go with it plz
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:37 pm

But only one stood victorius ....!
Gaurdian:WHAT !!! Oh man !Why where was i wrong ?I can't belive he beat me! Mad
But who cares the next time the results gonna be different !For sure !
You may have won today but, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE !

Ilo: HAHAHA ! XD
Why not !Your on !
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 pm

"Ok lads wi Freed here a think the first thing we should discuss, is where on earth Ilo ran away too a seen him on my way here hope he isn't in the Bounty Hunters base, I hear its not as abandoned as we think!" Ignus exclaimed as he put his hands all over his body scanning for another ale mug to no avail.
"No booze kinda sucks! I should have made him my Oath-Friend so if he gets himself into trouble at least I take the brunt of the damage.. then he can take the full-extent of my arse whoopin for hurtin me so bad later!" Ignus then held out a Dwarven Runestone in his hand, the glyph facing North began to glow.
"This thingy is sort of like a compass though it always points to a friend, helps find yer pals.. though a wee bit pointless for me cos it goes all o'er the place when I use it cos a have that many pals, bein so popular an all!" He laughed while giving a nod to Lucario whom he had yet to greet properly.
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:27 pm

Freed picked up his cards and-

Huhh ignus..I follow you.I have nothing to do...Ohh yeah and i can act like a bard +charisma luck and stregnh!-begin to laugh.
Well what you want.To follow him?IF yes then let's go...Soon it will be night and werdo creatures are here...I met with someT_T
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

Number of posts : 141
Favourite Decks : LaDD, Mahine Beatdown, Burn
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Lucario closed his eyes as he recieved the call out.
"He needs us all there... he specifically asked for all the team.. so let's move on, I guess he could be at trouble"- Lucario started to run in the same direction Ilo did.
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Freed looks at Lucario.Hmm i follow him.Fi you want do the same Ignus.Smell ya later dude-Runs after Lucario
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:43 am

*Tired* i never thought u would be so powerful.........

Guardian: Well thank u i never thought u would be so weak Razz

Why thank.......HEY! that wasn't right Sad anyways u know wat ill end this quick *gets gun out* *shoots*

Guardian: AHA u missed!

Turn around * bullet stops in front of his face and laughs *ahahaha u thought i was real! and POOF! he disappears*

Well are u going to show me the tour or wat ?

Guardian: Well i guess thats all i HAVE to do now! * he said loudly*

*thinking: Ok why is he talking loud in a place thats empty......UNLESS! It isn't empty at all there are still people here! i gotta play it cool and like if i didn't know anything and wait till Lucario comes with the team*

[ AND NOT ALONE LIKE HE DID!!!! Razz ]

ok well show me around here Guardian........Hey do u have a name to ur guardian thingy ?

Guardian: Oh im Guardian Baou u might have heard of me as there was someone in ur soul called "Team" that used Guardian once in his life......

Oh ok * it must be that guy with the blue eyes that thinks he's tough* anyways show me around

Guardian Baou: I most certainly will * with a smirk in his face*

Alrite well wat does this button do ?

Guardian Baou: DONT TOUCH IT!!!

*pushes button* WHAT IS THIS PLACE! U....... U HOW COULD U DO THIS!!!!! .......U HAD A GAME ROOM HERE AND U DIDN'T TELL ME!!!?!?!?!?!?!!???!

Guardian Baou: -.- OH! that well sorry i never thought someone like u would ever like a game room * good thing he didn't see the bookcase...*

Oh and why is there a bookcase in a game room * this looks suspicious must be like in the movies a book opens a secret door*

Guardian Baou: Oh that well thats for people who like reading or they get tired u know....... WELL WE JUST PUT IT THERE.....cause it seemed like it gave the room some more light * omg that was a close one*

*thinking: We??? wat does he mean by "We" theres someithng or someone in this room i can feel it i just gotta keep my guard up*

Guardian Baou: Well ill show u the game room comes this way....

*playing games at other side of room*

Guardiab Baou: -.- *this kid likes video games huh? well hes not gonna like the game thats coming for him* muahahahaha!

SHHHHHHHHHHH im playing a game here!

Guardian Baou: Oh well im so soooorry -.- *whispers to mic. on his ear* i think hes ready do u want to test him now?

Voice: No not yet he seems distracted i want to duel him at his best, when he is 100%

Guardian Baou: *on mic* ok ill just take him on the tour i hope no body sees him or hes dead.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um Lucario u left the way i ran buuut u didn't run with the team Razz
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 am

Ignus opens a new bottle of Ale and refills his mug before storming off the keep up with the team who were worried as to what happened to Ilo "O'rite laddy we're comin!".
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 am

ohh wat does this button do ?

Baou: DONT TOUCH IT!!

*touches button* ok i touched it but i wont push it =P

Baou: oh thank god anyways lets move on

*knock on the door*

Lucario: Ilo we are here

Baou: Nobody's HERE! ilo is next door!

Lucario: Oh ok thank u ^.^

Lucario* goes next door while team is looking at Lucario all confused*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone complete the story!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2