Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)

Go down 
+4
Firas7
Dart Dragoon
Anbu Soulja
Itsjustme_oOo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

Number of posts : 141
Favourite Decks : LaDD, Mahine Beatdown, Burn
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-10

RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Empty
PostSubject: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:03 am

Ok!!!! New Idea!!!!

since we are a team, I thought we could rp as one here... first of all... fill this:

Name: (LVL name)
Nickname: (How would you be like to called inside rpg or outside, you decide)
Interests:
Dueling Experience: (how many time have you been here on YGO?)

Now... to understand the dynamic

I thought an RP (rol play) could be a best idea to get all members united and together as what we are.. a team ^^

Basically, I'll give you now the ground, then you can add things (I'm giving liberty to create things that fits better your personality).
Let's start... its a blank place right now.. but wait, we have grass... green grass, the blue sky, a forest that is near, a cliff and a lake in the middle. Also there are screenies (lol!!! no electricity but works xD) where you can watch duels, tv.. etc...

Once we have (the majority I hope) signed up, we will start, this is an Idea I want you all memebers to take to KCVDS chat too, lets interact between us! We must work together as a team!!! ^^

With this what I'm seeking for is the union of all members of al ranches and get together us more, as long as we are in this team, we must be one, and that one is made of us individually... I don't know if I expressed myself... xD

Before anything else.. I'll be glad if Noah accepts the charge of Grandparent xD lol!
You founded LVL on BC about a year ago so I guess its the best position for the creator xD
Also the Admins I would like you to be the stepfathers of this comunity xD
And we the rest are going to be brothers (including myself) xD

now the next:

"How do I roleplay?"- A question that will be answered now:

Role play is to act as a character on a tale told by many people... on this case is where we wirte actions our characters do. example:

My character who I will name: Lucario (any problem? xD) and he realices the action of walking till the lake, so when we rp on the post we must see something like this:

Itsjustme_oOo wrote:

The blue haired fox, rolled over his read and deep eyes all over the place. It was a nice picture on his mind, breathing how peaceful was there. His sight was caught suddendly by the calm water of a big lake near the trunks of those beautiful green threes, he decided to walk to that palce, as soon as he got in there, he bowed to the front looking himself into the reflect of the calm water, smiling on serenity.

That's a role play action, you describe your character (if first time apperance) and the action is written... just as any other tale ^^

To be continued.. due to time issues... xD

Last edited by Itsjustme_oOo on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Decks : Armed Dragon
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:47 am

This is a character from the MMORPG Warhammer and he is a character who I have, hope he is eligable for entry.

Character name: Ignus Ironbeard
Race: Dwarf (Warhammer)
Job: Ironbreaker (Defensive Warrior)
APPEARANCE:
RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Ironbreaker1

Last edited by Anbu Soulja on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewforum.php?id=55
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Ok.. so far 1! xD

yeah you can have any name... there are no elf... but you can look like one if you want to... no need to change the name tho ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:32 am

New Idea!!! Check out and tell me what you think!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:13 pm

First time RPing, pardon any mistakes xD

Name: Dart Dragoon
Nickname: Dart
Interests: Dueling, Various Sports, Gym workouts, Intellectual Conversation, Reading etc
Dueling Experience: Intermediate i guess....(I hope I don get shot for this answer XD )
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm

lol RP!!! I like that!!! I am an RPG freak!!! xD
Name: Firas7
Nickname: Firas
Interests: Duelling, Fantasy (games, manga, anime, tales, legends xD), Swords, demons hunting, flight etc... xD
Duelling experience: 6 or 5 years but only 2 advanced xD
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 am

xDDDD grandparent nice one dude

Name: ilodude67
Nickname: ilo
Age: REAL ONE!!!! OK FINE...... WHY DO U WANNA KNOW xD ok im 14
Interests: soccer, dueling, photo editing, computer stuff (not naughty stuff xD), kicking butt xD, AND NOT SCHOOL =]
Dueling Experience: well lets see i started playing when i was in 3rd grade which is about when i was 8 or 9 and ever since i been playing i have quit 1 year but somehow yugioh got back in to my life the elemental heres were what brought me back and since then i been trying to quit but i cant so im staying in yugioh its like when u leave something pulls u back yugioh never leaves u it follows u and so i kinda came up with a saying

Once a Duelist, Always a Duelist!
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:27 am

Hahaha... xD

Age is for subject discussion matters only xP

Now.. we have some people now... we could start while others come ^^

So
Name: Itsjustme_oOo
Nick: Lucario
Interests: Ragnarok, Yugi, Reading and Music
Expirience: 6 years

So lets get started... shall we? ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucario was siting in front of that big lake, contamplating the calm water with his red eyes. He then looked at the sky.
"I wonder when they all show up..."- he whispered to himself, looking now to the entire place trying to sence any familiar aura on the nears.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:03 am

Here goes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still picking up on auras eh Lucario?" said Dart, his face clearly refelected on the silent lake water. "Whats up? Your message sounded urgent so I got here as soon as I could. " Said Dart, staring into the Lake's horizon. "Where are all the others?" asked Dart, now facing Lucario, who was still in a silent state....
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:15 am

On the other side of the lake, on the top of a tree in the forest... Firas was looking up to the sky. The Demise Mountain was under a strange evil aura.
He murmured: "Better tell the others. It looks we will have a fiesta..."
Then he jumped and land on ground. Then he head to the lake to meet Lucario.
The cause of the reunion is still unknown to him.
" I am sure there is something going on and someone behind it..." (smiles coldly and keeps running to the Lake)
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 am

Lucario jumped a little surprised by the sudden aparition of the young reflect on the water, he then looked at Dart and smiled kindly.
"Yeah... I still look on auras... is the best way to tell who are bad people... and whose are not..."- laughed a bit.
Sat again down looking at the water in calm.
"I thought we all could have a little reunion to unify us more as a clan/team... don't you think? Its kind of quite between all the members"- still smiling he looked at Dart -"By the way... a familiar aura is comming fast to this direction, can't tell to who belongs this aura, but it is pretty familiar"- smiled as the blue haired fox closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:18 am

Finally Firas arrived, carrying his huge bustard sword, Dart and Lucario were next the lake. He felt many familiar auras around (that he couldn't sense when in the forest) but they were chaoticly widespread... Maybe they were busy with something really important... Now he came near Dart and Lucario and said:
"Finally..." xD
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

"Your right...Its been really quiet as of late. I dont see nearly as many people as I used to back when the League was new...I wonder whats with everyone?" Said Dart, a look of concern on his face. "I'm glad the master of the League chose me to help run the place, and ever since then I've been trying to do my best for the entire League, but all I see now are fewer and fewer people...." Said Dart, looking at the vibrating reflection of his face on the Lake. "Well enough of that....You feel that power close-by?" asked Dart now looking back at Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:04 am

"Yeah.. but don't worry... we will think on a way to get them all together... meanwhile lets just enjoy our stay"- he smiled.

Lucario smiled and laughed looking back to Firas who had reached there.
"Actually... he is closer than you think Dart"- laughed out loud.
"Hello there.. Firas"- givingh a kind smile to the new young whho reached closer.
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

Number of posts : 121
Favourite Decks : Evil Demise, Samurai Heroes, Neo-Space, Retro Warriors
Legion Badges : RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 am

Name: Rafael
Nick: Rafael
Interests: Ragnarok, Yugi, Reading and Music
Expirience: 6 years

Well I never RPed before but I guess it`s a first time for evrything...

=======================================================================================

The wind started to blow, disturbing the calm of the lake as a tall and imposing figgure appeared from the forrest nearby. Both Dart and Firas flinched at the sence of the new aura while Lucardio stood still as if nothing had changed. As it got closer it became clear that the misteryous figgure was a tall man with shiny blonde hair, wearing a long black coat. He came closer and closer only to stop a step away from Lucardio. One of his hands reached for his foarhead, lifting the lock of hair that was covering his face only to uncover a calm and warm smile.
"I bet you felt me from a mile away" he said while looking at Lucardio and as his smile was getting even larger "Of corse you did"
He was now heading towards Firas, only to place a ferm arm on his sholder.
"It`s good to see the League is still here. I was afraid I would come to a dead end..."
His eyes were drifting now towards Dart...
"It looks like all you`re hard work is paying off"
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:21 am

Lucario laughed at Rafael, his red eyes suddendly possed over him.
"Yes I could sence your aura too Rafael.. in fact I can sense the auras of all theh team mates.. but seems like lots of them are still far from here"- Lucario Sighed as he stood up and looked at the three team mates that were in front of him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC (OUT OF CHARACTER, use this to write something outside of RP xD): Rafael did you copy pasted my interests... or do we have same? xD
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:37 am

Stumbles infront of those 3 team mates.

"Ummmmmmm" * i look around all scared as the 3 team mates look at me seriously*
" i guess im in the wrong place im suppose to be with someone named Lucario.......does anyone know where he is?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol since i dont know what happened im doing that with the stumbling xD
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:59 pm

OOC: Ok... don't control another players character action xDD (cof Rafael and cof ilo xD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucario rolled his red eyes over the young who stumbled in front.
"I am Lucario..."- gave a kind smile to the newcomer.
"And with him.. we are starting to grow quite quick.. our little single person now its 4... its great"- smiling looked at Dart.
"Seems like this idea is going well... don't you think guys?"- now he headed to the entire group.
"I'm glad we have so many interested members... and I hope the others will get involved into it too"- he finished his words.
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Firas sit under a tree and kept looking to the lake... Silent and cold as he looks, his essence was burning as it never did...
He kept that pose while waiting for the others even if his mind was haunted the mystery of the demoniac aura...
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Slowly moving, Rafael sat on an old rotten tree stump. His tense blue eyes were now pointing towards Lucardio.
"They are not coming...I can feel them to...They are far...to far...and just a few of them are geting colser."
Sight was sliding now towards the clear sky full of stars.
"The League that we once knew is gone..."
Once again he looked at Dart while touching the calm water of the lake with his hand
"This is a new League, with fewer..."
He was now having both Firas and ilo in his seight as a smile appeared on his face "...but stronger and more experienced members".
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:49 am

Dart smiled as he opened his crimson like wings, an almost triumphant look on his face. "Stronger and more experienced....yes, with dedicated members, our League can become the most powerful team in existence. We have allies, even though they are undergoing a hard time, they matter alot to us as well." Dart looked at the sky, a smile still running across his face. "I...believe that...that we will become a bigger family in the future, no matter what challenegs lie ahead, no matter how much we grow...life will never really gie us something to regret, and that is a hope from the bottom of my heart." the smile grew even larger.

Dart looked a Rafael, Lucario, ilo and Firas...just looking at them and smiling....
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 am

Ok wats up with the smiling xD lol hmm let me put some mystery to this =]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ilo goes to sleep and starts dreaming and he starts off the dream with a black figure calling to him and saying "go to the Bounty Hunters they are in need of u and ur team mates help" ilo then said " who are u......?" the figure then said " just someone who helps others i will soon come but for now do wat u must do"

ilo is thinking wat did he mean by that ?????
*wakes up* "GUYS GUYS! WE HAVE TO GO TO BOUNTY HUNTERS I FEEL SOMETHING IS WRONG!"

wat yalls gonna write downn now xD
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 am

Lucario looked at Ilo.

"Bounty Hunters?! but that team is dead.. isn't it? Why should we go there?"- Lucario had his red eyes staring directly at the young man.
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:32 am

Firas, with his eyes closed and laying on a the ground interfered:
"Bounty Hunters?! I don't get why we should help them.... I never felt they were allies anyway."
He opened his eyes and said while looking to the stars:
" A friend of mine answered my question on why he is not with the Bounty Hunters while he is a common winner, and you know which team is always winning tournaments, He answered that he may join any team except that one. I really know how good that person is so I don't understand what is that bad with the Bounty Hunters... And as Lucario said, that team is dead so what can we do for it? I dunno.. never mind... I will take a walk"
He stood and head to forest.
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:08 am

Rafael was now looking at ilo with a serious look on his face
"Humph...a vision?...It`s a bit to late for that"
He closed his eyes and spoke with a lower voice
"Some of my best friends as well as my bigest rivals were with the Bounty Hunters..."
A sad look was now on his face
"I hope they are doing fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)   RPG: LVL Family! (Clan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG: LVL Family! (Clan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next