Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LVL Relocation

Go down 
+2
Loger0050
Noah Kaiba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Number of posts : 251
Favourite Decks : Ultimate Burn Decks, Ruthless Mill Decks, Archetypal Decks.
Legion Badges : LVL Relocation 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 am

After weeks and weeks of figuring out how to reorganize the site, the only option which I found would allow me to do so is to start off fresh. Having said that, were going to be relocating the forum. Everything except points and team designations will be reset, all Moderator and Team Captain positions (except for the captains who I see are still active, and when I say active I mean just not by simply being around LVL) are included in the resetting. (although it doesn't mean that you might not get your job again)

Til then thank you for your continued patronage.

Animo Valore!
Noah Kaiba

PS I will be posting up a list of members who have been active up to this day meaning that they are up for consideration for promotion to Team Captain, Moderator, or any future ranks that may be produced that LVL may need.
Back to top Go down
https://lvlheadquarters.forumotion.com
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Excited about the launch, see ya at the grand opening on Feb 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loger0050
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Loger0050

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-15

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:04 am

LVL's new site will take the BCTAU spotlight for a week. Please PM me when the site is opened so that I can update the BC topic. Also, good luck with the move! Won't be too easy, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
http://wearebountyhunters.freeforums.org
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:36 am

Some Shadow Conclave spoilers:
* To fit the new theme of LVL, most of the forums have been rennamed INCLUDING the teams...what dark powers have tainted the four team branches into the new form they now take? The rise of the Crimson Crane, Blizzaga Salamandra, Vermillion Sabertooth, and Darkcrest Serpent promises to bring about a heightened level to the Team Branch system experience!

* The new forum gives you the actual feel of being in the headquarters with each forum having a scenery that you can enter (ex. the Legion Fountain Square has the image of a dark fountain that you can click on right underneath the name of the forum)

* Points are given much more value now! Earn enough points to purchase certain privileges including access to hidden parts of the forum that not even high-ranking members can access til they accumulate a certain amount of points!

* The Ultima Islands Challenge is now a year-round event! LVL members may join anytime when a new challenge from the islands of Ultima arises keeping the forum activity consistent all-year round!

Those are just a few spoilers, I'm saving the better feats for you guys to see during the site launch Wink

Animo Valore Conclavio!
Noah Kaiba
Back to top Go down
Dragonknight1991
Legionnare
Legionnare

Number of posts : 77
Favourite Decks : Decks with twists
Legion Badges : LVL Relocation Shield2
Registration date : 2008-05-17

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Noah Kaiba wrote:

* The Ultima Islands Challenge is now a year-round event! LVL members may join anytime when a new challenge from the islands of Ultima arises keeping the forum activity consistent all-year round!

TI'm saving the better feats for you guys to see during the site launch Wink

That seems to be a very good feat actually, I just love challenges.
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : LVL Relocation Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:43 am

Noah Kaiba wrote:
Some Shadow Conclave spoilers:
* To fit the new theme of LVL, most of the forums have been rennamed INCLUDING the teams...what dark powers have tainted the four team branches into the new form they now take? The rise of the Crimson Crane, Blizzaga Salamandra, Vermillion Sabertooth, and Darkcrest Serpent promises to bring about a heightened level to the Team Branch system experience!

So LVL went all Star Wars on this and went to the "dark side" ? cause if it did then im one cool Sabertooth xD
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : LVL Relocation Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

"Bliazzaga"? Sounds very Final Fantasy to me xD Crimson Crane has a nice ring to it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 pm

LVL Relocation Lvlnewheadervx1

NOW OPEN! LVL: The Shadow Conclave (CLICK HERE!)

Sorry for the horribly long wait guys, but as promised now that it's Feb 1, here's everything I put my heart into, LVL: The Shadow Conclave. I look forward to seeing you guys there Smile

-NK

PS Please take note that you have to register and take the test once again, the reason for this is because there's a new team designation test and that the new team branches have a new set of ideals in comparison to the old team branch ideals Smile
Back to top Go down
zashi kazaki
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Favourite Decks : neos deck
Registration date : 2009-04-01

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm

a whole new site

wow

i'm part of the lvl team cool

so what do we do here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LVL Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: LVL Relocation   LVL Relocation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL Relocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum