Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Empty
PostSubject: A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods   A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:16 pm

”Long ago in the ancient past......Legends speak of 6 mystical creatures that breathed life into our world.....

The earth we stand on........
The oceans we drink from.......
The air we breathe........
The fire we burn........
The light that brings life........
The darkness that takes life........

These creatures provided humans with resources..... emotions which guided them.....but most importantly.....a life worth living for.
Out of respect for these 6 creatures, our ancestors named them the "The Six Dragon Gods".....or as they became better known as the "6 Dra-Gods" since whenever they appeared before them they would take the form of dragons.....Eons passed......and our ancestors continued to worship these Gods....praying for their daily needs and solutions to their problems....with each having his prayer answered almost by the next sunset......it was a blissful era....and the world was ready to enter a new Golden Age guided by the "The Six Dragon Gods"......But as generations passed....the Dragon Gods slowly began to vanish from the hearts and minds of their very creations.....humans forgot about their creators and ran wildly throughout this world claiming that they could fend for themselves....humans began fighting each other for land and wealth and the ancient prayers were completely forgotten.... the first sparks of Darkness ravaged the human world and became the downfall of the 6 Empires...these Holy Lands were chosen specifically by the Six Dragon Gods and were said to be their homes.....but humans did not care anymore....the vision of them comfortable at lavish homes with everything at their footsteps had driven them mad......furious at the destruction of their own homelands....the Gods threatened to destroy the very fabric of the planet and incinerate all its inhabitants.....humans grew fearful....and threatened to overpower these forces which were beyond their control and understanding....."

"Professor! We have found it!" shouted a voice from behind....the book's words became faded once again...."Alrirght.....I'm coming"

The man rose from his chair and made his way outside, gently pushing aside the tents cloth entrance....to stare directly onto the face of an intense sun and dry winds. The sand around his foot glowed with the earth’s heat and mirages were formed all around....but this man was not to be so easily bothered. He looked to his left ,his glasses shinning upon reflection from the sun......people in white robes with pink turbans stood there waiting for his arrival....while further back the horizon seemed to take a deep fall….the men drew slightly closer as the professor approached. “Sir…I believe all your hard work paid off at last.” Said one of them, a tinge of happiness in his tone.

“This has been OUR project Salem….we have all worked on an equal footing and have been able to achieve this day….it has all been teamwork.” He replied quietly. “Oh don’t be so modest professor! We all know that had it not been for your expertise in the field of World Mythology we would never have achieved this wonderful feat!” Cried another one on his right. “Come professor! You must look at the fruits of 15 years of research!” Said Salem, and they all started to walk towards the fallen horizon. They stopped when the sand in front of them brushed down a slope. The three men couldn’t help but smile…beneath the slope was something mankind thought did not exist, an ancient relic of the past that answered the very question scientists always asked; “How did we come to be?”

Smothered in sand was a ruined structure….half decayed away by time. “Castle Necrodias(Necro-d-us)…..home to one of the ancient Six Dragons Gods….” Whispered Salem as he turned to the professor. “And we have found it….” Finished the professor, joy becoming the most prominent feature on his face now. Humanity’s origins were about to be revealed…..only a man who stood firm in his belief of a myth for 15 years would truly know what it felt like at that moment….the feeling of having proven every opposition wrong and every theory fake….the 3 men slid down the slope of sand…
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Number of posts : 251
Favourite Decks : Ultimate Burn Decks, Ruthless Mill Decks, Archetypal Decks.
Legion Badges : A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods   A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:14 am

Bravo! Looking forward to the next part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lvlheadquarters.forumotion.com
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods   A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Noah Kaiba wrote:
Bravo! Looking forward to the next part Very Happy

Thanks for the positive words, sadly the next part will have to wait a while....remember those O level exams I told you about (which is why I cancelled my Application form to BCNTD)? Well there on right now and they'll end on 9th June....so I wont have enough time to create the next part Sad but you can count on seeing one in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Decks : Armed Dragon
Legion Badges : A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods   A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Very nice job Dart! I like the Elements theme to ure FanFic. Im currently developing a FanFic of my own though I enjoy taking my time and perfecting them (I love making RP and FanFics yet I havent ever posted a FF in the FF Section of BC) well good luck with ure 0 Levels, going in 4 my Plumbing Apprenticeship in August so for now I can chill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewforum.php?id=55
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods   A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Smile
Laughing
nice imagination! I loved it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods   A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fanfic: Legend of the Dra-Gods
Page 1 of 1