Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion Box

Go down 
+3
Sanotrex
g009
Noah Kaiba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Number of posts : 251
Favourite Decks : Ultimate Burn Decks, Ruthless Mill Decks, Archetypal Decks.
Legion Badges : Suggestion Box 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:05 pm

As the LVL is currently being improved, we would like everybody to feel free to contribute suggestions in order to make LVL the greatest choice team for all duelists in BC Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lvlheadquarters.forumotion.com
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:09 pm

get good graphic experts to make this site more atractive .Announce tourneys between the teams in and outside!
Back to top Go down
Sanotrex
Legion College Moderator
Legion College Moderator
Sanotrex

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:54 pm

g009 wrote:
get good graphic experts to make this site more atractive .
Yep was going to suggest something like that , If needed I have some experience in creating forum skins... ( just a though)
I had another idea, but it has been lost in the chambers of my mind....
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : Suggestion Box Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:21 pm

Hmmm.....these tokens beneath our names....in order to designate our Teams, why not replace them with small jewels that represent their respeive teams? The more the jewels he higher your ranking in that Team :3 for those who join later, they can start with the same takons we have now,and once they are seleced into a team, the tokens are relpaced wih jewels? Is such a thing even possible?
Back to top Go down
Sanotrex
Legion College Moderator
Legion College Moderator
Sanotrex

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Im 100% sure that the tokes can be changed, but is it possible to make them for each team, that I dont know.
Also It would be much easier if I could just access the last post in each section by clicking on it , like in BC.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Sanotrex wrote:
Im 100% sure that the tokes can be changed, but is it possible to make them for each team, that I dont know.
Also It would be much easier if I could just access the last post in each section by clicking on it , like in BC.

Use the tiny paper mark next to the lates post mark along the name to access the post fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanotrex
Legion College Moderator
Legion College Moderator
Sanotrex

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Dart Dragoon wrote:
Sanotrex wrote:

Use the tiny paper mark next to the lates post mark along the name to access the post fast Smile

OFF topic - too much work , my mouse has a really high sensitivity , so its kinda hard for me to do it like that . Sad
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:28 am

Ah well...its your graphic skills that Noah could use Sanotrex Smile
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Legion Captain
Legion Captain
Fantasy

Number of posts : 104
Favourite Decks : Zombie Lightsworn Synchro
Legion Badges : Suggestion Box Shield2wolf

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:34 am

Dart Dragoon wrote:
Hmmm.....these tokens beneath our names....in order to designate our Teams, why not replace them with small jewels that represent their respeive teams? The more the jewels he higher your ranking in that Team :3 for those who join later, they can start with the same takons we have now,and once they are seleced into a team, the tokens are relpaced wih jewels? Is such a thing even possible?

I 2nd This!
Cause I Was Gonna Request Something Like That
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:45 am

I'll see if I can find these tiny jewel pictures...though others should also get on it if they want to. We need:
Gold nugget for Master Leggionare
Silver coin/nugget for Asst Legionare
Red Ruby of any shape for Ruby Phoenix
Blue Sapphire for Saphhire Dragon
Topaz circular for Diamond Tiger
Navyblue-greenish Emerald for Emerald Turtle
Back to top Go down
Sanotrex
Legion College Moderator
Legion College Moderator
Sanotrex

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:53 am

http://www.indygem.com/images/TourmalineGrHead1.gif
I can just manipulate the colors and we have our self the team jewels .
As for the gold and silver tokens. Im still looking.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:56 am

Sanotrex wrote:
http://www.indygem.com/images/TourmalineGrHead1.gif
I can just manipulate the colors and we have our self the team jewels .
As for the gold and silver tokens. Im still looking.

Nice work Sanotrex...I think I'e got 1 for Topaz........here

Suggestion Box Po06d8ca90fz7zca0kmnznctt2
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:36 am

nice work there bro must say!
Back to top Go down
Sanotrex
Legion College Moderator
Legion College Moderator
Sanotrex

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:04 am

I Think we should actually wait for Noahs approval before really getting into this, but I forgot about that and made a few prototypes ( also there are a few that I found)
Suggestion Box Gems-1
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:26 am

Yeah, we'll work on that in the future. As of now were just focusing on the basic plans for the teams before upgrading the website.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Noah Kaiba wrote:
Yeah, we'll work on that in the future. As of now were just focusing on the basic plans for the teams before upgrading the website.

Oops...I got so thrilled by the idea I forgot to ask for your approval Razz
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Noah Kaiba wrote:
as u wish, it was just a suggestion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Sanotrex wrote:
I Think we should actually wait for Noahs approval before really getting into this, but I forgot about that and made a few prototypes ( also there are a few that I found)
Suggestion Box Gems-1
Oh yeah, I forgot, I'll coordinate with you with regards to the gems, I think we can use 'em Smile
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Great! Looks like we can count on seeing some major improvements from Noah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:47 pm

sounds great to me!
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Apart of graphical improvements, I wanna focus on the events and ranking.
Actually, the team designation test is a great idea but I suggest duels. Why? cause this is a duel community.
I know teams are equal so the designation duel will not focus on the power of the duellist. I have a complete vision of it but it needs the presence of Judges or Team Designators.
For the rank system what about duels for rank improvement? Maybe after fulling certain requirements.
EXAMPLE: After 50 posts and 10 wins the duellist will have the right to ask for an Upgrade Duel.
The Upgrade Judge will report if the duellist merits the upgrade or not....
Actually I have many suggestions and what I need is just someone to listen
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

Number of posts : 121
Favourite Decks : Evil Demise, Samurai Heroes, Neo-Space, Retro Warriors
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 am

Firas7 wrote:
Apart of graphical improvements, I wanna focus on the events and ranking.
Actually, the team designation test is a great idea but I suggest duels. Why? cause this is a duel community.
I know teams are equal so the designation duel will not focus on the power of the duellist. I have a complete vision of it but it needs the presence of Judges or Team Designators.
For the rank system what about duels for rank improvement? Maybe after fulling certain requirements.
EXAMPLE: After 50 posts and 10 wins the duellist will have the right to ask for an Upgrade Duel.
The Upgrade Judge will report if the duellist merits the upgrade or not....
Actually I have many suggestions and what I need is just someone to listen

Well what you are sugesting was the basic concept behind the LVL Team Branches at the begining of LVL. Ruby Phoenix was suposed to be the team in wich only elite duelists get to stay and Emerald Turtle was for slackers. But just think about it. If evryone would want to reach Ruby Phoenix, how would any of the other teams actualy be a team. IMO in this format the competition is between teams and not between each duelist and this should be the mentality each LVL member. He should appreciate his team and try to make it the best team branch in LVL instead of dreaming of raching the top team. Don`t you think so to?
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 am

Exactly and this is what I really like in LVL. What I said wasn't that, I meant that duel tests can precise ur team cuz when duelling u can find out ur opponent personality. Maybe defensive attitude will be in Emerald Turtle, offensive in Sapphire Dragon, burn or that focus on return from grave in Ruby Phoenix, etc...
For claiming to the top I was just talking about the rank of members: new member -> member ->...
The Upgrade Duel isn't for team change but for rank upgrade. This is it.

EDIT: I wanted to add this:
For new members, I suggest a special HAMACHI NETWORK that will be shown with our pub in BC with receptionists to guide the new members and support them cuz many doesn't make an introduction topic and/or take the team designation test. You can think it is obvious but I can make a list of users that haven't done it. Nothing is easier than making a HAM NET, but it needs to be approved and we need some ruling for the receptionists...

Actually I am suggesting giving responsibilities to every interested member with something as a pay (10 points a week XD).
All these politics can improve LVL as I believe cuz what we need is more and more activity. With all these specialities I suggested I imagine that people may stay here even more than BC. lol! It isn't about concurrence but I want to see LVL better.

LVL does not need graphical changes as it needs activity and devotion from its members.

Maybe I speak much for a new member...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: LVL Segregation Dump :: LVL Garbage Bin-
Jump to: