Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunters... Disactivated

Go down 
+4
Fori
Loger0050
Dart Dragoon
Noah Kaiba
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Number of posts : 251
Favourite Decks : Ultimate Burn Decks, Ruthless Mill Decks, Archetypal Decks.
Legion Badges : Bounty Hunters... Disactivated 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:28 pm

This is the place to discuss our team relationship with the Bounty Hunters.

http://wearebountyhunters.freeforums.org
Back to top Go down
https://lvlheadquarters.forumotion.com
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:09 pm

I'm happy to announce that we are now allies with the Bounty Hunters as of May 14, 2008 Smile
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Noah Kaiba wrote:
I'm happy to announce that we are now allies with the Bounty Hunters as of May 14, 2008 Smile

Great! So the Bounty Hunters are our first Allies....what benefits does this bring us?
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Dart Dragoon wrote:
Noah Kaiba wrote:

Great! So the Bounty Hunters are our first Allies....what benefits does this bring us?
Well, basically in times of war or dispute or something like that, we got there back and vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
Loger0050
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Loger0050

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:48 am

Dart Dragoon wrote:
Noah Kaiba wrote:

Think of it politically like nations or armies. If France and Britain are allies and one of them gets attacked the other will help out. So in tournaments LVL and BH will be on the same side. Also at the moment LVL and BH are the two biggest teams at Battle City. So basically both forums will be very busy and will be much more active if these two teams help each other out with recruiting, innovating, dueling, tournament-ing... Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Wonderful! Looks like we just climbed up another stone to greatness with an awesome ally Wink
Back to top Go down
Fori
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
Fori

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Awsome! Bounty Hunters for ally! Damn best alliance on the whole BC Smile I think this 2 team togeather can beat all the others at once.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Great news !A n alliance with the elite Bounty Hunters! Nice ! Very Happy
No one shall question our authority! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fori
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
Fori

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:51 pm

1 question, can i register, and to look aroun bounty hunters forum, but not as a member of bounty hunters, as a member of LVL(like Loger0050)?
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Fori wrote:
1 question, can i register, and to look aroun bounty hunters forum, but not as a member of bounty hunters, as a member of LVL(like Loger0050)?

Perhaps you migh be made ambassador for LVL concerning the Bounty Hunters.....but once again Noah will be the judge of that Wink
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:00 pm

cool Fori as our ammasadar!
i'm with it!Wish Noah would also agree. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fori
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
Fori

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Dart Dragoon wrote:
Fori wrote:

Perhaps you migh be made ambassador for LVL concerning the Bounty Hunters.....but once again Noah will be the judge of that Wink
Wow, it would be an honor Smile

And thx g009 for the support Wink
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:18 pm

anytime bro !
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:02 am

Uh...I never said it was official Razz i was just giving an example thats all.....but i wonder if Noah might really consider? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Fori
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
Fori

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:26 am

well i've registered on the forum of Bounty Hunters, hope that is not a problem, but i won't participate on the teams event, just if it's ok with everyone. I've joinet to get more experiance on dueling Smile i want to increase my skill, and to meet some great duelists Smile. But if you say that that is a problem tha i'll delete my account, or ask to it. Btw: i didn't asked the Bounty Hunter's team Head Master, i hope it's ok with him..
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

Number of posts : 121
Favourite Decks : Evil Demise, Samurai Heroes, Neo-Space, Retro Warriors
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:46 am

Fori wrote:
well i've registered on the forum of Bounty Hunters, hope that is not a problem, but i won't participate on the teams event, just if it's ok with everyone. I've joinet to get more experiance on dueling Smile i want to increase my skill, and to meet some great duelists Smile. But if you say that that is a problem tha i'll delete my account, or ask to it. Btw: i didn't asked the Bounty Hunter's team Head Master, i hope it's ok with him..

Just wanted to say that since Bounty Hunters are our alliats, you got my vote for being LVL ambassador within their team as long as you don`t interfeer with their affairs or create any dissatisfactions for any of their members. Even so, I think you should also talk with Kingdom Knight(think he is their leader) bout this just to make sure it`s OK with them to.
Back to top Go down
Loger0050
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Loger0050

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:06 am

I agree to this. Though, this would mean Fori is to replace Noah's position on our forum. Noah will no longer be moderator and Fori will take his place. So there's of course Noah's consent concerned here. It is also up to Fori to decide whether he's up for the responsibilities of being an ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Fori
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
Fori

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:08 am

Quote :
Just wanted to say that since Bounty Hunters are our alliats, you got my vote for being LVL ambassador within their team as long as you don`t interfeer with their affairs or create any dissatisfactions for any of their members. Even so, I think you should also talk with Kingdom Knight(think he is their leader) bout this just to make sure it`s OK with them to.
thx for the support, but untill Noah makes his decision about this, there is no chance to do it...it's not even shure that there will be an ambassador..thx again Wink

Quote :
I agree to this. Though, this would mean Fori is to replace Noah's position on our forum. Noah will no longer be moderator and Fori will take his place. So there's of course Noah's consent concerned here. It is also up to Fori to decide whether he's up for the responsibilities of being an ambassador.
Well shure Smile i like challenges, but of cost of Noah won't be a moderator...i think the final decision in Noah's. But yes, i would be glad to do it, for my team Wink
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:11 am

Well, for now I'll keep the ambassador-ship since LVL is still under development, although in the future I do plan on assigning a permanent ambassador as the team progresses since for now I'm watching the progress of each member.
Back to top Go down
Fori
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
Fori

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:13 am

Noah Kaiba wrote:
Well, for now I'll keep the ambassador-ship since LVL is still under development, although in the future I do plan on assigning a permanent ambassador as the team progresses since for now I'm watching the progress of each member.
Ok, i'm fine wth that. Hope that tis forum will get on his toes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loger0050
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Loger0050

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:16 am

Okay, done. For now, Fori, you will be assigned as a guest member. You have all the privilages at the forum that a normal new member does.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:14 am

I too joined the Bounty Hunters as a Guest member.Hope you dont mind Loger0050 Neutral
Back to top Go down
Loger0050
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Loger0050

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:26 am

Loger0050 wrote:
Welcome to our website Dart and I'm glad you like it. For now, I will change your title to Guest Member (LVL) but Noah and I need to discuss the exchange duelist issue because it may not be a good idea to allow free exchange between the two teams.
This is how I replied to your intro topic at BH. Read it I guess...
And it isn't about minding or not. it's just once one or two exchange members are registered here and there others would want to do the same... No one would really want any issues of spamming and over-population to exist...
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Good facts to consider.....I await the fruits of your discussions with Noah....
Back to top Go down
Loger0050
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Bounty Hunter Ambassador
Loger0050

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:20 am

It has finally been decided, after giving it more thought, that exchange membership should be restricted. The members who have already registered over both forums will be excused. However the rule will state: NO NEW EXCHANGE MEMBERS WILL REGISTER AT EITHER TEAM. I assume it will be the same with other allies and rivals too, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters... Disactivated   Bounty Hunters... Disactivated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunters... Disactivated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next