Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin

Go down 
+2
Assassin
Aster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster
Legionnare
Legionnare
Aster

Number of posts : 11
Favourite Decks : Gladiator Beasts and Monarchs
Registration date : 2008-12-22

An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm

User Name: Aster
Birthday: May 5th/89
Duel Style (trad/adv): ADV
Motto: Inspire the Next
BC Member: Yes (Tsurin)

Let's see. What should you know about me.

I recently joined KCVDS after I had decided YVD wasn't for me. (I play YVD a little more frequently now as opposed to then, but still not like I used to). I am a Level 1 Tournament Organizer, Rules Judge, and Player Manager. I am most skilled in the Tournament Organizing; I passed the test with 97.5% and have hosted over 25 tournaments.

I would rather be blunt than tell you guys a lie... I am more of a deckbuilder than a duelist. I do not seek fame and fortune. I would rather be the guy off in the sidelines, building the deck and offering support than out on the front lines dueling. However, innovation has paid off for me.

On December 8th, at our Regionals Event, I brought Gladiator Beasts to a top 5 finish and set the standard for the deck in this area. My goal was to go 3-2, I ended up going 4-1. In placing 5th, I received a Nationals Invite. After the event, people were asking -me- about the build... and they had UDE ratings much higher than mine. I'm from a small town, too... it was very overwhelming. I would say I'm really modest... not very cocky. Oh, I should mention I am going to Nationals... so I can get level 2 certifications. Not so much dueling.

Let's see. I have other qualifications as well. I have been Moderator, Administrator, Tournament Organizer, Librarian, and Team Organizer for sites in the past. I'm in my first year of university. I'm officially a cook. I can sing (but I do not play guitar so well). I live in an apartment with two roommates.

So. I guess what this all boils down to is, where am I needed?
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Legionnare
Legionnare
Assassin

Number of posts : 35
Favourite Decks : Many
Legion Badges : An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 pm

wow!!
Nice Intro dude

So National Invite nice to see u here

Take the Designation test

https://lvlheadquarters.forumotion.com/legion-fountain-square-f5/team-designation-test-please-read-t52.htm
Back to top Go down
http://duelists.forumotion.net/
kilian
Legionnare
Legionnare
kilian

Number of posts : 36
Favourite Decks : zombies, dark world,...
Legion Badges : An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Hi there, welcome to LVL and like assasin said.. nice intro ^^
andyway, enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Noah Kaiba
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Noah Kaiba

Number of posts : 251
Favourite Decks : Ultimate Burn Decks, Ruthless Mill Decks, Archetypal Decks.
Legion Badges : An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 am

Welcome to the site Aster! (aka Tsurin =D)

I'm definitely confident that you'll be an asset to LVL as we begin to reconstruct the whole team -^^-

Stick around and enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lvlheadquarters.forumotion.com
Aster
Legionnare
Legionnare
Aster

Number of posts : 11
Favourite Decks : Gladiator Beasts and Monarchs
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 am

Noah Kaiba wrote:
Welcome to the site Aster! (aka Tsurin =D)

I'm definitely confident that you'll be an asset to LVL as we begin to reconstruct the whole team -^^-

Stick around and enjoy! Smile

Will do, Cap'n.

Ruby Phoenix is my team designation, if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:35 pm

A hearty welcome to you Aster. I'm Dart Dragoon, your Team Captain. For such a skilled and veteran duelist to have joined our ranks is something Very Happy You'll have to excuse my absence, I've been working on a major project for a long while now, and its close to being public. I look forward to seeing you there.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Legionnare
Legionnare
Assassin

Number of posts : 35
Favourite Decks : Many
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:53 pm

[quote="You'll have to excuse my absence, I've been working on a major project for a long while now, and its close to being public. I look forward to seeing you there.[/quote]

Absence will not be excused until u tell us wat the project is. xD
Is it the city?
Back to top Go down
http://duelists.forumotion.net/
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Assassin wrote:
[quote="You'll have to excuse my absence, I've been working on a major project for a long while now, and its close to being public. I look forward to seeing you there.

Absence will not be excused until u tell us wat the project is. xD
Is it the city?[/quote]

Bingo xD
Back to top Go down
Kai Hiwatari
Legion Captain
Legion Captain
Kai Hiwatari

Number of posts : 38
Favourite Decks : Any Fiend-Type, all abstract decks (I don't like to have the same deck others use... better to be original) ^^
Legion Badges : An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:56 am

Hello Aster aka Tsurin. In my life I have met not so many people who would tell they rather prefer to create a deck, then duel. I have quiet the same side of view (Just I'm totally not so skilled, xd). Have a great time here and maybe we would talk more one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin   An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to Me: Aster aka Tsurin
Page 1 of 1