Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!

Go down 
+3
Kai Hiwatari
ilo_dude67
Dart Dragoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Greetings my fellow Legionnares, what few of you are left here anyway Razz, I have an important announcement to make!

I'm sure by now you've felt my absence from LVL (dont mean to be egotistic but xP), and this has been due to good reason. As of last month, I've been working on a new major project that'll hopefully stir up activity in BC, as well as give this place a much needed boost. While I'm not going to go into the specifics yet, I want to let LVL know first hand what this new project is all about:

Simply put...it's about fun, yeah that's it...fun! xD I wanted to do something that'd be new for BC, something no one though of before, and so this idea popped in my head....we have structural teams....whole academies...why not a "City"? Yeah, a City! A place governed by rules, where people could just be free, no dorm, no division! And so my work began...and the end result was this....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rainbow Dominus<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Its been a pleasure making this forum, and I hope to see all of you soon.

Last edited by Dart Dragoon on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:14 am

Don't we have Battle CITY for this ?
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Shieldruby

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Thats the question I keep getting, and this is the answer I give:

Battle City was created exclusively to support KCVDS, proof is in Seto's codings itself. I'm not trying to make something to rival BC, that would mean making my own system of sorts (I have enough issues with HTML xD) But I wanted a different community as a whole, something that would be considered new to BC itself!

I've gotten alot of encouragement for this project, and I'm doing it for all the members of BC, those who sometimes feel isolated because of the proffesional crowd we have. Also, while BC is a post-discuss-tourney kinda place, this new City offers other forms of entertainment (hint: cool use for forumotion's Dice system) along with a chance to get more involved with others.

Any more questions?
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Legion Badges : Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Shield2wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:49 am

Dart Dragoon wrote:
Thats the question I keep getting, and this is the answer I give:

Battle City was created exclusively to support KCVDS, proof is in Seto's codings itself. I'm not trying to make something to rival BC, that would mean making my own system of sorts (I have enough issues with HTML xD) But I wanted a different community as a whole, something that would be considered new to BC itself!

I've gotten alot of encouragement for this project, and I'm doing it for all the members of BC, those who sometimes feel isolated because of the proffesional crowd we have. Also, while BC is a post-discuss-tourney kinda place, this new City offers other forms of entertainment (hint: cool use for forumotion's Dice system) along with a chance to get more involved with others.

Any more questions?

How old are u ? xD
u said any more questions? xD

lol that and...... how cool will it be when it gets finished ?
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:44 pm

LOL! I meant...never mind Razz

I can assure you it'll be "very cool" Smile
Progress seems good, and if we can hasten it up a bit, we might open before New Years Eve
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:16 am

Well since i dont have a life xD
what can i help u with any GFX u need help in or something ????
i can probably get u some good layouts for the site =]
Back to top Go down
Kai Hiwatari
Legion Captain
Legion Captain
Kai Hiwatari

Number of posts : 38
Favourite Decks : Any Fiend-Type, all abstract decks (I don't like to have the same deck others use... better to be original) ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 am

You know, I like this idea. It seems really interesting. Everything you said in your first post is mostly the truth, because many of us do not know each other at all... If you need help, I would be there for a team... And sorry for the tourney, I got black line for my rl... I would never make the same mistake...
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:02 pm

It's a done deal! LVL and this City, christened "Rainbow Dominus", are now officially related! Smile
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Legionnare
Legionnare
Assassin

Number of posts : 35
Favourite Decks : Many
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 pm

WAts the link of the City
Back to top Go down
http://duelists.forumotion.net/
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:23 pm

That I will give in a few days before RD officially opens up.
Back to top Go down
Pirateyoshi
Legionnare
Legionnare
Pirateyoshi

Number of posts : 18
Favourite Decks : Monarchs/Zombies
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 am

This would explain the potential spoilers I kept hearing. .-.
Back to top Go down
kilian
Legionnare
Legionnare
kilian

Number of posts : 36
Favourite Decks : zombies, dark world,...
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Very nice idea Smile, if you need my help (wich I doubt Razz) ask me ^^
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:55 pm

That depends kilian, what are you good at besides dueling? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aster
Legionnare
Legionnare
Aster

Number of posts : 11
Favourite Decks : Gladiator Beasts and Monarchs
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Cool... good to know. Maybe. I'm not really sure how it affects me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Dart Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:40 pm

The Legionnare's Valor League will know first hand what my wokr has been about! I present to you the first activity of its kind, that will bring new life into BC and LVL.

Members may now join Rainbow Dominus at any time!

I hope to see you all there ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!   Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Dominus: Battle City's first ever community forum!
Page 1 of 1