Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is life... Farewell LVL

Go down 
+5
Talem
ColdSoul
g009
E-hero Kid
Firas7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Life is life... Farewell LVL Empty
PostSubject: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:25 pm

Well, I hate doing those speeches but I can't just ignore what LVL is for me.
Here I got real friends (really friends I say), here I had fun, and here I really improved myself as a duellist and as a person.
I know every thing has an end but this is difficult. As ilodude said once, if you duel once you became a duellist, and you will never be anything else than a duellist: you can't quit the game because you are a part of it now...
But here I am announcing my retire. I really want to stay at least until I see and try KCVDS1.16 but I just can't...
Life is so mean I could say but it is wonderful as well because it gave me the chance to meet people like you. I speak about LVL, DK, DA and BC here. It was really nice to know you all and to duel you...
I hope you get better after the newest version (especially for DK and DA you should stop abusing damn Monarchs cuz in the new format you can't stand! xD)
I can't promise but I hope I can see again... My life will change radically this year and for the next 3 years at least. I have a fierce fight to join and I can't hide my fear.
Anyway, I speak too much -_- , I hope the best for the all of you especially my best friends Techo, Dart, Itachi the criminal, Rafael, Sasuke Uchiha, ilodude, Dark Hell Kaiser, Johan Anderson ,E-hero Kid, Noah, Light Of Destruction, Yugi The Destiny, Hinata, Good Duelist, Ace, JadenYuki1, Adro, ER3, Muffinman, The White Knight, Kameha etc... (Sorry for that, it was the ones I remenbered for now xD )
I hope I could have my last duels with everyone but this is life and a person can't control it...
C you
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

Number of posts : 83
Favourite Decks : Super Special Fun Fun Otk
Legion Badges : Life is life... Farewell LVL Shield2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:31 pm

What?I come back and you leave?But maaan.What happened with you tell me.But if you elave.I 'll miss you.And all of your friend's will.Good luck to you...You was 1 of my good firends and who was the most active here.
Back to top Go down
g009
Temporary Leave
Temporary Leave
g009

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Well leaving is ur wish......!
But, Really we sulute to all the things u did for us , Firas !Ur contribution shall never be forgotten! Very Happy Smile u may retire now,but i'm sure u will stand tall again ! Very Happy Razz Twisted Evil
cant do anything than to say these words.........
in the end i'll just one thing BEST OF LUCK !My friend !May u achieve ur dreams and goals .Never give UP ! Very Happy
Thanx,
g009 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ColdSoul
Legionnare
Legionnare
ColdSoul

Number of posts : 61
Legion Badges : Life is life... Farewell LVL Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:07 am

I really don't know what words to say now...
Best of luck in your life Firas!
I hope I'll see you again!
Back to top Go down
Talem
Legionnare
Legionnare
Talem

Number of posts : 13
Favourite Decks : my deck
Legion Badges : Life is life... Farewell LVL Shield2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:28 am

well we will miss you Firas7 u was a great duelliest and ture friend...Bye Pal
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : Life is life... Farewell LVL Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 am

As ilodude said once, if you duel once you became a duellist, and you will never be anything else than a duellist:

Ok that up there ^ i didn't say it like that xD i said "Once a duelist, Always a duelist" lol anyways nice work trying to bring up wat i said and anyways

y wont u wait till kcvds 1.16 comes atleast i mean its coming around the New Year -.- i should know i got them screenshots of kcvds 1.16 and i worked for kaiba recently i dont tlk to him anymore xD for some reason......

but anyways catch ya later then u always tlked about ur retirement and stuff so i guess 2day was that day......

Can i have ur decks since ur not gonna use them anymore? xDDDD im Playing anyways have fun in the real world =P
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : Life is life... Farewell LVL Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:26 pm

This is....quite a set back O_O But your right, life is life. You have been one of the most proggressive Duelists around, and you will always be cherished as a friend.

Take care....
Back to top Go down
good_duelist
Legionnare
Legionnare
good_duelist

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 am

yea u have been a great duelist..u improved...im amazed at ur improvement....hope u the best of luck...and hoep u come back soon...youve bcome on of my freinds after the whole war between the clans...and u have still been my freind and hope to talk to u soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

Number of posts : 141
Favourite Decks : LaDD, Mahine Beatdown, Burn
Legion Badges : Life is life... Farewell LVL Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:36 am

Yeah... life always opvercome with this things.. Firas7... best of luck and take care... we all in lvl will miss you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is life... Farewell LVL   Life is life... Farewell LVL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is life... Farewell LVL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: The Legion :: Introductions And Resignations-
Jump to: