Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A shame...Return

Go down 
+2
ColdSoul
E-hero Kid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

Number of posts : 83
Favourite Decks : Super Special Fun Fun Otk
Legion Badges : A shame...Return Shield2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Well....I got kicked from Gosus(T_T)

So if you guys are let me return tell it...If not then i don't try here or anywhere....I begin everything from the begining here..

PS:I just tell why i got kicked to very few persons....You can ask but not sure i wll answer you.
Back to top Go down
ColdSoul
Legionnare
Legionnare
ColdSoul

Number of posts : 61
Legion Badges : A shame...Return Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-07-04

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 am

Well I don't know if I'm talking in the name of all the team but I think that we have to know why you were kicked to accept you back in team.
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:01 am

I got kicked from Team United Gosus.Not from here.I left LVl.No they kicked me...
Back to top Go down
ColdSoul
Legionnare
Legionnare
ColdSoul

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 am

Maybe I didn't tell it right, but I want to know why you've got kicked from Gosus, because I know that you retired from LVL.
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : A shame...Return Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:48 am

Well liike ColdSoul said as well i dont speak for all the team but let me explain it better cause im also curious

What was the reason Team Gosus Kicked You Out ? did you do something bad or something that we have to be aware of or what ?
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 pm

E-hero Kid...
You've always been a friend... It is not up to me to accept or deny you...
You left LVL in the middle of its crisis... You did hurt this team then you just come back asking if we will accept you... I don't care why you've been kicked, I suggest a poll here: if members would accept you back you're welcome... This is the most fair way I see even if I personally wanna see you here again.
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : A shame...Return Shieldruby

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:16 pm

All's well that ends well...no need for polls or anything...Your back, and we will accept you back with open arms, but I need to know why you were removed from Team Gosus, you can PM your reason(s) to me, and it'll remain confidential if you like...alos contact the team captain who was in charge of you before you left and let him know...if he approves, then I see no reason why we shouldn't let you come back.
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

Number of posts : 121
Favourite Decks : Evil Demise, Samurai Heroes, Neo-Space, Retro Warriors
Legion Badges : A shame...Return 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm

First of all welcome back! I saw this topic since yesturday but I wasn`t able to reply till now.
Anyways, as I said when you left, you will always have a place in LVL as long as you decide to take it.
Also, you don`t have to tell any of us why you were kicked out of Gosus if you don`t want to and since it`s none of our business but I`m sure evryone wants to know (^_^).
And finaly, since you are back, I may have a proposal for you if none of the other Admins have anything agains it. I will PM you about it.

One more thing, I don`t know team gosus and I don`t realy want to know them but they seem a bunch of arogant kids that take this game way to seriously and take all the fun out of it. So I`m just glad you are not one of them anymore.
Back to top Go down
E-hero Kid
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
E-hero Kid

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah.they are arrogant dumbasses(srr but this the only thign what i can say about them.)
I'll pm those who i want to know why i kicked.
Back to top Go down
ColdSoul
Legionnare
Legionnare
ColdSoul

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Well..I really don't know what to say but I thought we are a team..and teams take their decisions together, and like Firas said he left LVL in the middle of its crisis, not that now it's not in a crisis.
Anyway welcome back E-hero Kid!
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:23 am

Welcome back E-Hero Kid. Your presence was missed really... And sorry
Back to top Go down
Rafael
Master Legionnare
Master Legionnare
Rafael

Number of posts : 121
Favourite Decks : Evil Demise, Samurai Heroes, Neo-Space, Retro Warriors
Legion Badges : A shame...Return 2shield-1-1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 am

This will be the last thing I have to say before I declare this topic closed:

E-Hero Kid was one of our most active members as well as one of our best duelist. He was offered a chance to join a big team and he was asked by that team to leave LVL if he wanted to stay with them. I`m sure that if any of us would have been offered this kind of an opportunity we would have taken it.

The reason he is no longer with that team is not importat. What is important is what he is willing to do to proove himself as a good Legionnaire. So in order for him to do that, I decided to offer him an opportunity for witch I take full responsability; he will be from now on the Asst Team Captain for Emerald Turtle Team Branch.

I know there might be some of you who don`t agree with this decision but before jumping to any rash conclusions, please give him a chance and if he disapoints anyone in any way, I will be the first one to take action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A shame...Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shame...Return   A shame...Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shame...Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: The Legion :: Introductions And Resignations-
Jump to: