Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is good bye...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

Number of posts : 141
Favourite Decks : LaDD, Mahine Beatdown, Burn
Legion Badges : This is good bye... Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-10

This is good bye... Empty
PostSubject: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:22 am

It has been great been here... I met a lot of players... and friends... people I consider friends...

But the time has come... I don't feel like going.. but I have to... my personal life is really a torment right now... College... Work... GF... Family... future plans.. comming destiny... too much things as running wild in my head right now...

I barely can stay active in BC also... my aura and soul are down... my mind is in a bad state... I feel like darness is taking the best of me.. .so I wanted to go on a trip, on foot trip to think about some detailes of my life... Probably the next 4 months will be a bang to my head...

So I must say good bye for now... and farewell my friends and team mates... I'll have each one of you in my heart as also in mind...
Back to top Go down
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : This is good bye... Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:36 am

Well i guess this is good bye cya man and sorry i couldn't help u out in the spanish section in BC i really don't know how to spell words correctly in spanish even though im Latino Razz well i hope to cya some other day around the Forums Very Happy

COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm

In life there comes a moment of trials....when one must sort his or her place in the world and regain his or her purpose...it seems your phase has started. Its been a pleasure having you here in LVL as well as in BC.....you have friends and never ever forget that! I'll be waiting....take care of yourself, and remember this: Slow and Steady Always Wins The Race! Farewell compadre....*salutes*
Back to top Go down
Firas7
Legionnare
Legionnare
Firas7

Number of posts : 91
Favourite Decks : Spellcasters and Return decks etc... Maybe DAD Teleport too xD
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Goodbye... I hope you have a nice future. We will bare you in our minds and hearts for ever as a great chum and a great duellist.

Destiny always plays bad combos on us ( lol! ). But you will emerge victorious from this duel as well. It is always about belief.
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Decks : Armed Dragon
Legion Badges : This is good bye... Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 pm

A very poetic outro justyou.. I hope that 1 day all these higher priorities are organized and simplified (as if they ever do Rolling Eyes ) whenever that day may be, please return and tell us how you've been, your a good guy and BC/LVL will feel a bit empty without you, take care.

-Anbu Soulja/Tyranno Hassleberry/Jon D.

Last edited by Anbu Soulja on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewforum.php?id=55
Itsjustme_oOo
Legion Moderator
Legion Moderator
Itsjustme_oOo

Number of posts : 141
Favourite Decks : LaDD, Mahine Beatdown, Burn
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Thank you for your words to all.. I read about E-Hero... to bad he didn't feel good here...

yeah.. kinda poetric but you know... I'm just me... ^^
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Decks : Armed Dragon
Legion Badges : This is good bye... Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 am

Well its gd 2 knw tht ure not gone anymore Very Happy wb from ure v.small leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewforum.php?id=55
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is good bye...   This is good bye... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is good bye...
Page 1 of 1