Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Empty
PostSubject: Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh   Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 am

Name: How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh
Description: Kuriboh comes back from work and suddenly meets Winged Kuriboh while shopping

Episode 1- Beggining Of A Wonderful Friendship.....
It was one sunny day in Duel Monster City and Kurboh was walking home from his work at the Puff Puff Factory. But as Kuriboh was taking his walk he suddenly looks at some wings in the Kuriboh store.

As Kuriboh enters the store he finds the wings and tries them on *Kuriboh posing* Kuriboh wants to see how good he looks with the wings soo he goes and looks at himself in the mirror.

Kuriboh is looking at himself and relizes that the mirror has some great 3D effects making it look like your image is outside of the mirror. Kuriboh moves to the left so does the reflection, he waves his wings, so does the reflection but when Kuriboh touches the mirrorhe feels the hand of another Kuriboh.

AGHHHHH.!!!!!!! *Kuriboh scared out of his mind* but then Kuriboh relizes that some other Kuriboh is trying out the wings. So he touches the other Kuriboh's wings and looks at how realistic they are, then the Kuriboh with the realistic wings feels admired.

Then suddenly Kuriboh tries to take his wings and finds out that there real and is surprised, *Winged Kuriboh in pain and frustrated* suddenly Winged Kuriboh smacks Kuriboh and Kuriboh gets mad and smakc back, it was back and forth back and forth *both Kuriboh's squeking after every hit* as Kuriboh smacked the hardest he could throw Winged Kuriboh shook it off and smacked Kuriboh with everything he had.

Kuiboh falls to the ground and Winged Kuriboh pointing and laughing as Kuriboh gets up and all mad jumps on Winged Kuriboh they head out of the store but Winged Kuriboh knows the Kuriboh haven't been off the ground so often so Winged Kuriboh flaps his wings and flies to the highest point in the city Kaiba Corp.

Kuriboh gets dizzy as the higher they get then he suddenly lets go of Winged Kuriboh and falls to the ground but Winged Kuriboh was kinda enough to catch him. Kuriboh wakes up and as he wakes up they find a Black Ptera in the cty which is really rare being that there extinct.

Black Ptera suddenly starts attacking every monster he could find, he has attacked many Petit Angels according to there history and suddenly Kaiba Corp. usues there Ancient Gear Cannons to scare off the Black Ptera and Winged Kuriboh goes and attacks the Black Ptera, Black Ptera just had to hit him with its wings but Winged Kuriboh didn't give up.

Kuriboh noticed what Winged Kuriboh was doing he later got on a Catapult Turtle and aimed at BLack Ptera but they were moving so fast in the air he didn't know where to aim, but then Catapult Turtle helped Kuriboh out and aimed for him and but before Kuriboh was going to be thrown he sees wings on the floor he gets off picks up the wings looks around to see who is watching and puts then on with a big smile on his face then he gets on Catapult Turtle giving the signal that he is ready and BOOOOOOM!!!

Kuriboh goes flying and as Black Ptera hits Winged Kuriboh Kuriboh comes in and headbutts Black Ptera so hard that he goes flying and into another dimension. But as Kuriboh is falling Winged Kuriboh catches him, as Winged Kuriboh brings him down they notice something....

Winged Kuriboh- It looks like some weird device
Kuriboh- WAIT U CAN TAAAALLLKKK!!!!!!!!!
Winged Kuriboh- Yes everyone can
Kuriboh- Then why didn't you talk
Winged Kuriboh- I was shy and u hit me i was mad at you
Kuriboh- WOW thats a good excuse well what do u think this does
Winged Kuriboh- I don't know but whatever it is it doesn't look good

As they figure out what the device is they see the sky opens up and reveals 2 dark eyes then disappears

Winged Kuriboh- WOW that was scary but whatever that is must have to do with this device
Kuriboh- I don't know but do you want to go to my house and have something ot eat
Winged Kuriboh- Oh sure what are we going to eat
Kuiboh- Angel Puff cake
Winged Kuribh- Oh whats that made of ????
Kuriboh- Winged Kuribohs
Winged Kuriboh- ..... AGHHHHHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!
Kuriboh- Im playing we are gonna have Monster Eggs on the side
Winged Kuriboh- Ummm ok sounds good but lets take this just incase it might be for good use
Kuriboh- Alrite then lets go home
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
ilo_dude67
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
ilo_dude67

Number of posts : 159
Favourite Decks : Kuriboh Sky Deck
Legion Badges : Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Shield2wolf
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh   Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:44 am

Chapter 2: Anyone need a Tuner ???
Description: Winged Kuriboh learns the TRUTH.......
Winged Kuriboh wakes up early from his nap after that ferocious fight against Black Ptera but Winged Kuriboh was sleeping in a tree trunk Sad poor thing but why was he sleeping in a tree trunk Winged Kuribohs live in the clouds with the other Winged Kuribohs....... we wonder how he got there but lets see if Winged Kuriboh remembers....

*Winged Kuriboh trying to get flash back*
* i throw a rock at him Razz and hits Winged Kuriboh in the head*
xD Winged Kuriboh falls to the ground wth X's on his eyes and gets up
Winged Kuriboh: HEY!! who thru that ?!?!?!?!
*throws another rock Razz*
*Winged Kuriboh falls again Razz and stands up *
Winged Kuriboh: Who keeps doing that ?!?!?!?! >.< Oh who ever it is better stop im trying to have a flash back here!!!
*he zones out again and as everything seems like the flash back is about to happen
*POP*
Winged Kuriboh: OHHHH!!! >.< ok that was not cool im out of here
and he flys off to Kuriboh's house which is in a apartment

But Winged Kuriboh faces trouble as a gust of wind comes thru and he has trouble flying, but over at Kuriboh's apartment
Kuriboh's alarm wakes him up Kuriboh looking at the time...
Kuriboh: 6:30 A.M uhhhhhhh gotta go to work..... *rubbing his eyes*
BOOM!!! Winged Kuriboh hits Kuriboh's window
AGGGGGGGH!!!
Kuriboh: Oh its you again -.- *thinking y can't i get rid of u i already gave u Monster eggs on the side.... oh i have an idea Twisted Evil*
Kuriboh walks up to the window and opens it
Kuriboh: Hey don't u have any where to be ??/
Winged Kuriboh: Whats that voice i hear ???
Kuriboh: Hey Angel Puff can u hear me

*Winged Kuriboh still dizzy after that hit*

Winged Kuriboh: Who is that....MOM !!!! is that you?!?!?!?

*Kuriboh gets his Magical Mallet and hits W.Kuriboh in the head*
Winged Kuriboh: AGGGH!!! wats up with everyone hitting me in the head today ????
Kuriboh: ummmm ok ??? but anyways what are u doing here ???
Winged Kuriboh: i need a place to stay and a job xD and i know you work in the Puff Puff factory so i was hoping you get me a job there Very Happy

Kuriboh: NOOOOO!!!!!
Winged Kuriboh: WHAT! WHY ?!?!?!
Kuriboh: Cause theres already one Kuriboh in that factory and i don't want another one copying me...
Winged Kuriboh: DUDE! your a "Kuriboh" and im a Kuriboh...WITH WINGS!! also known as Winged Kuriboh so you will still be the only Kuriboh and i will be the Kuriboh.....WITH WINGS!!!
Kuriboh: True i never thought of it that way......

Winged Kuriboh: Wait your the only Kuriboh ?????
Kuriboh: yeah why ??
Winged Kuriboh: only 1 Kuriboh in a Puff Puff factory ??? thats kinda.... weird don't you think ??
Kuriboh: Nah not really i don't care i get payed....Kuriboh Tokens!!! Very Happy
Winged Kuriboh: AHAHAHAHAH No seriously what do you get payed???
Kuriboh: Money Duh! ok look its almost 7 we gotta get breakfast if you want me to take you we have to be there at 7:30

They go to the Kitchen and Kuriboh Gets Angel Puff Puff Cake and Serves it to Winged Kuriboh

Winged Kuriboh eats the cake and says
Winged Kuriboh: WOW this tastes soo good what are the wings though ??
*Kuriboh thinking......*
Kuriboh: There.....Shining Angel wings Razz
Winged Kuriboh: Ohhhh...thens whats the brown hair..looks kinda like my color ???
Kuriboh: Its umm.......Sangan fur it must be from one of our workers Razz
Winged Kuriboh: Ohhh ok ^.^

ITS 7:20 I REPEAT ITS 7:20

Winged Kuriboh: affraid who said that ???
Kuriboh: Don't worry its my alarm saying its 7:20.... 7:20!!!!!! Oh My Angel we need to get to the factory quick

They head out the door with W.Kuriboh in the back he sees there is still Angel Puff Puff cake left so he grabs a little piece and eats it ^.^ TASTYYYYYY then he heads out

Winged Kuriboh: Ok how far is it ??/
Kuriboh: a little past Kaiba Corp.
*Winged Kuriboh looks up and sees Kaiba Corp. really far away and says*
Winged Kuiboh: I'm flying us that far ???
Kuriboh: well yeah you have to or we get FIRED!!!!
Winged Kuriboh: you will i wont cause i don't work there ^.^
Kuriboh: No seriously we will get fired as in they throw us in the pot of Cake batter
*Winged Kuriboh flaps his wings and flys off*

As they fly a Grandmaster of The Six Samurai says ohh look its another Target HEY YAICHI!!

Yaichi: Yes sir ?
G.of the Six Samurai: lets see how good your aim is and hit that Hairy thing with wings up there
Yaichi: Ok sir * aims arrow at them*
WAIT! not with the arrow with a rock
Yaichi: -.- Sir what am i going to do with a...
HIT THEM WITH THE ROCK I SAID!!!
Yaichi: Ok fine gosh
POP
Winged Kuriboh falls to the ground and Kuriboh falls on his little feet YAYYYY BOOM and Winged Kuriboh lands ontop of him

Winged Kuriboh: Ok whats up with my head being hit with rocks and stuff whats next ??
Kuriboh: i don't know but if you don't get off me you will find out !
Winged Kuriboh: Oh sorry
Kuriboh: Now how will we ever get there

ZOOM

They get picked up and carried by a mysterious duel monster....

???: Where do you guys need to go ???

Kuriboh's in unison Puff Puff Factory !!

???: ok thats riiight HERE!

Winged Kuriboh: Ok thanks but who are you ???
???: my name is Speed Warrior ! Very Happy

Kuriboh: makes sense so what are you doing here ??
Speed Warrior: I got readings from my dimension that a Black Ptera Showed up around here and a device was lost
Winged Kuriboh: Well we no nothing about it right Kuriboh say yes Kuriboh please say yes SAY YESSS!!!!!!
Kuriboh: Ok stop panicing and Speed Warrior we do NOT know anything about a device nor a Black Ptera attacking the city Very Happy
Speed Warrior: Oh is that so then why did i hear reports that a Puff ball...
Winged Kuriboh: WITH WINGS!!!
Speed Warrior: Yeah that to and just an ordinary Puff ball
Winged Kuriboh: WITH NO WINGS!!!!
Speed Warrior: Ok you seriously need to stop that >.<
Winged Kuriboh: STOP WHAT!?!?!?!
Speed Warrior: never mind but i have gotton reports that those two fought a Black Ptera and that The Original Puff ball with no wings came out of a Factory
Kuribohs look behind him with big eyes

What a Face What a Face

Winged Kuriboh: OK IT WAS US PLEASE DON'T TAKE US TO JAIL
Kuriboh: Ok dude relax and breath maybe go eat some more Cake or something
Winged Kuriboh: OHHH YES I LUUUV Angel Puff Puff Cake Very Happy
Speed Warrior: Oh i heard of those aren't they made of Winged Kuribohs ??/

Winged Kuriboh: ........... affraid i ate my brother!!!!!!!!
Speed Warrior: ^.^ ok now do you guys have anything to tell me ??
*W.Kuriboh running around scared*

Kuriboh ok after we finish our job we will help you with all of this ok ?

Speed Warrior: Ok hey if you ever need me just yell "Tuner card Speed Warrior" ok ?

*W.Kuriboh still running aorund scared*

Kuriboh: Sure we will

Speed Warrior: and tell your buddy to not be afraid there are things more frightning coming along

Kuriboh: Ok cya then

Speed Warrior runs off and goes into another dimension...

*Kuriboh picks up a rock and throws it at W.Kuriboh*

POP

W.Kuriboh falls to the ground and gets up
Winged Kuriboh: Ok WHATS UP WITH EVERYONE HITTING ME !!!
Kuriboh: What are you talking about now come one lets go inside
Winged Kuriboh: ok but we better get out quick i want more Cake ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh   Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:17 pm

lol its really cute and kind of funny too! Good job, very original
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh   Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fic. How Kuriboh Met Winged Kuriboh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: College Of Arts And Sciences :: Manuscriptorium-
Jump to: