Legionnaire's Valor League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legionnaire's Valor League

The Official Headquarters Of The Legionnaire's Valor League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo
Recruit
Recruit
Duo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Empty
PostSubject: I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....   I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm

User Name: Duo
Birthday: 03/19/89
Duel Style (trad/adv): Advanced
Motto: "And then there was nothing because he was everything." that or "Screw the rules, I have money."
BC Member: I mean yeah Smile oops (same name)

Well, today was a shitty day. Got a flat on the way to work, then got fired from work because the boss caught me eating desserts in the backroom. other than that, I'm doing all right. Enjoying summer before college. Same as any other kid. I love to space out and think about the origins and meaning and purpose of life. I love just thinking of how vast this universe is and how small we all are, lol sorry its just very humbling. and I'm a horrible speller, thank god for spell check.

Last edited by Duo on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Techo
Elite Legionnaire
Elite Legionnaire
Techo

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....   I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:50 pm

hey Duo welcome to LVL , go to the Legion Fountain Square section and take the team designation test and pm your answers to Dart Dragoon and gl whatever branch you are in ;]
Back to top Go down
Dart Dragoon
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Master Legionnare/Legion Captain
Dart Dragoon

Number of posts : 473
Favourite Decks : REDMD Abusion, Samurais of Destiny, Decree of King Horus, Wrath of Light and Darkness.
Legion Badges : I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Shieldruby
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....   I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Welcome to LVL Duo. I received your Team Designation test, you have a choice between Teams uby Phoenix and Saphhire Dragon. Confirm your choice at the Main Office.

Also: You mentioned that your no from BC? As in Battle City.....i found your profile, but hy did you consider BC as being disbanded? XD its too big
Back to top Go down
Anbu Soulja
Asst Legion Captain
Asst Legion Captain
Anbu Soulja

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Decks : Armed Dragon
Legion Badges : I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Shield2spahiere
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....   I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Welcome Duo its nice to have another member in our ranks Smile well make ure choice on teams, Sapphire and Ruby (LoL Pokemanz xD) are nice choices, choose what represents you more.

PS. Sry about ure shitty day but it shouldnt sting an optomist like yourself 2 much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewforum.php?id=55
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....   I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm here to chew ass and kick bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legionnaire's Valor League :: The Legion :: Introductions And Resignations-
Jump to: